I find it somewhat overwhelming the number of favorites videos are on YouTube these days! The beginning of every month, a new monthly favorites video appears on nearly every channel I subscribe to and it can get a little repetitive. Don’t get me wrong! I love watching favorites videos but just not 10 in a row!
Rant over – I have decided to switch it up and post a favorites video or blog (or both) in the middle to end of the month! I am going to “go against the grain”, “be the odd one out”, “dare to be different” … (I think that is enough sayings for one post)
Stay tuned for a video on my youtube channel but for now, keep reading to sneak a peak into my top 4 loves of the moment.
- So moisturizing yet so light on the skin
- Immediately skins in but there is no sticky residue
- Helps the skin stay hydrated all day long
- Perfect for morning and night
- On the higher end of the price scale but justifiable as you dont need a morning and night moisturizer
- Very compatible with my oily, combination, reactive skin
- Protects my skin against pollution
- Strengthens skin to diminish my breakouts
- Helps to retain water in my skin
- Smell is non existent
- Feels and smells like nothing on the skin
- I applied to clean face before moisturizer
- I found it to be medium to buildable coverage
- Blended the best with a beauty blender
- Very long lasting
- Lasted the longest over the matching primer but also well with Hourglass Mineral Veil and Too Faced Hangover Primer
- I would not recommend wearing this without a primer
Keep an eye out for my upcoming review on YouTube and see me put it to the test!
- The perfect morning toner
- Helps to soothe and lessen my blemishes
- Helps to minimise the general redness on my face
- Great to keep in handbag and freshen’ up my skin/makeup during the day
- Helps to keep me looking less shiny throughout the day
- Suitable for all skin types but the best results would be for oil/combination
Those are the four things I am currently loving. They are something different and I would not have expected myself to like them as much as I did.
Let me know if you have been loving any of these or have alternative suggestions for me to try out!
Lots of love,
Follow my blog with Bloglovin